Restorative dentistry helps patients to overcome the cosmetic and functional issues that are present in their mouth, so their smile can be renewed. With this information, individuals will know more about this process, so they will be properly prepared. With Restorative Dentistry in West Fargo ND, individuals will learn more about their options for treatment.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
There are many steps involved in restorative dentistry. Each case is different and individuals will need to schedule a consultation appointment to determine which steps will be involved in the process of restorative Dentistry in West Fargo ND. The following are some of the common treatments that are included.
- If a person is missing some of their teeth, they can be permanently replaced with implants. Dental implants allow individuals to overcome their missing teeth and improve the appearance of their smile.
- Individuals can also have their damaged and stained teeth covered by dental crowns. Dental crowns are made of porcelain and they are shaped to look just like a natural tooth.
- The dentist will also fill the teeth that have cavities. Silver amalgam fillings will be replaced with composite fillings because they blend in well with the teeth and look more natural.
- Another step involved in restorative dentistry is improving function and reducing pain. Many people suffer from jaw and tooth pain and these can be alleviated with special treatments.
- Dental veneers can be used to cover a multitude of cosmetic damages. It can cover broken teeth, staining, and other types of damage, so the teeth are made perfect.
The Patient’s Responsibility
The patient will be involved in every step of the process. It is imperative the patient takes good care of their teeth by seeing their dentist as often as recommended and brushing and flossing. With these treatments, individuals can overcome the cosmetic and functional issues they have and greatly improve their smile.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, Contact us right away. Call the office to schedule your consultation appointment and they will help you get started on the process. With these restoration services, you can have the smile you always wanted.